008Zulu said:
Does using the nVidia DLSS 5 filter count as AI art?
I feel like it should...it's basically an AI filter on top of a frame/image...still an image alteration/generation on the filter.

008Zulu said:
Does using the nVidia DLSS 5 filter count as AI art?
I feel like it should...it's basically an AI filter on top of a frame/image...still an image alteration/generation on the filter.
blaziken said:
I feel like it should...it's basically an AI filter on top of a frame/image...still an image alteration/generation on the filter.
Any idea who should be asked about this?
Slight AI edits on an image is are ok.
AnotherOneMan said:
Your site, your rules, but I love AI wallpapers, over the past year, about 80 percent of my wallpapers have been generated. And thanks to the excellent functionality of this site, it's easy to find them here in good quality and in one place, not like on other sites, no need to run around a bunch of accounts on artstation (hypothetical).
Maybe create a separate subdomain like aislop.wallhaven.cc and move everything there, and all those who break the rules here, ban.
I also have a question, I upscaling my uploads, do they also fall under AI and will they be banned from uploading? I have uploaded such upscaled screenshots from anime but I only marked them as upscaled and not as AI art.
i wonder about upscaled images too actually. but i do have to ask, why would you even want this site to have ai wallpapers so much? cant u just generate ur own to your exact liking?
Tekki2009 said:
AnotherOneMan said:
Your site, your rules, but I love AI wallpapers, over the past year, about 80 percent of my wallpapers have been generated. And thanks to the excellent functionality of this site, it's easy to find them here in good quality and in one place, not like on other sites, no need to run around a bunch of accounts on artstation (hypothetical).
Maybe create a separate subdomain like aislop.wallhaven.cc and move everything there, and all those who break the rules here, ban.
I also have a question, I upscaling my uploads, do they also fall under AI and will they be banned from uploading? I have uploaded such upscaled screenshots from anime but I only marked them as upscaled and not as AI art.
i wonder about upscaled images too actually. but i do have to ask, why would you even want this site to have ai wallpapers so much? cant u just generate ur own to your exact liking?
"why would you even want this site to have ai wallpapers so much" This is the best site for wallpapers: tags, resolution, and other filters, so it's very convenient to check them out, AI or not AI.
"cant u just generate ur own to your exact liking" It's technically possible, but I don't know how, and I'm satisfied with other people's uploads without needing to generate something on my own. Also, other people may have wallpaper ideas I wouldn't even have thought about.
Ai generated images will riun the website, so many real or rendered wallpapers at the highest quality is what makes this website great. Just make a machine generate the wallpaper you need, but dont ruin this website please.
THANK YOUUU!!!!!
100 FOR banning AI pictures , great job!
I'd never want to have an AI generated wallpaper
All images remain property of their original owners. Site & code © wallhaven.cc 2026. Privacy Policy · Terms of Service