Me, Myself, and I, what am I?

SuccubusJJ said:

Nope, just ADHD doing its thing!

😂

1300 x 8673

Parallel, Metal, Wood.

Added 6 minutes after

What the?!? I just spent about fifteen minutes looking for this pic! I didn't even realize I was on the wrong page!🤦‍♂️🥲🥲

Added 11 minutes after

1854 x 10804

Parallel, Metal, Wood.

Last updated

15360 x 864083

Float, Steampunk, Person

1600 x 94916

Scales, Cute, Light

Last updated

SuccubusJJ Well, this isn't disturbing at all... I feel like this is a good place to mention that the SFW thing goes both ways. Different pic please JJ? Thanks.

Added 9 minutes after

1920 x 120069
    This counts as cute right?

Pizza, Skateboard, Glasses. I have a very specific picture in mind for this. Shouldn't be too hard to find either.

Last updated

That sure is cute!

1800 x 116713

Wood, Dark, Beer (Drink if thats too much)

1920 x 128031

Sand, Umbrella, Water

SuccubusJJ said:

{-}

JJ, Please change this pic.

Added 46 seconds after

Tarzy said:

1800 x 116713

You found IT!😃

Added 15 minutes after

1920 x 108034PNG

Brown, Shiny, Pattern.

Last updated

odAyzaod said:

SuccubusJJ said:

1920 x 108010

JJ, Please change this pic.

I don't get it. Do you want me to retroactively find another wallpaper that includes blood but that's not tagged as Sketchy? The last user deliberately wanted "Vampire, Fight, Blood". There's so much one can do with those since blood and violence are classified as sketchy on this site. If it bothers you that much I can check it out later, but no one else seemed to mind it.

For the meantime responding to the last request:

1920 x 10805

Warmth, Cup, Ponytail

SuccubusJJ said:

I don't get it. Do you want me to retroactively find another wallpaper that includes blood but that's not tagged as Sketchy? The last user deliberately wanted "Vampire, Fight, Blood". There's so much one can do with those since blood and violence are classified as sketchy on this site. If it bothers you that much I can check it out later, but no one else seemed to mind it.

Again, the tags don't really matter, what I'm really concerned about is the picture itself, and this one is quite disturbing. You can find an image that's fits all three prompts and is still tagged as sketchy(or not), just something not quite as disturbing as this one. P.S. yes, please, it does bothers me that much. And for anyone else who sees this, if we could please refrain from using prompts that can lead to such Images in the future, that'd be great. Tarzy said:

4320 x 2160131

I love this picture! Even ended up downloading almost the entire Atha set! 😂 I really like their aesthetic. Moving on:

1417 x 174816

Book, Green, Asian.

Last updated

SuccubusJJ Thank you. But that pic still exists somewhere up there...

Added 3 minutes after

2560 x 144013PNG

Umbrella, Lightning, Skyscraper. (Bringing back the tough prompts)