Filters filtering

Posts: 3 · Views: 56
  • 41927

    Hello,

    on some wallpapers, we have a really long list of tags so it could be good to be able to distinguish them more easily.

    We could have the list divided under each top category tag (making at most 9 lists), or maybe put Miscellaneous tags in a different list ?

    Also, it could be conditional, like if you have more than 25 tags you split them, or even could be a user choice on how to display it ?

    That's just an idea I had while trying to find the artist tag on some art wallpaper that had almost 50 tags.

    Thanks for this amazing site in any case !

    Last updated
  • 41928

    Yup. I agree. I can relate to this as well, and I think it'd be a really good feature.

  • 41939

    I agree, this would be very nice. There are already colors for categories (Artist/Model/Photographer, Anime & Manga > Series or Character) It could be made similar to Boorusama. Not all wallpapers will fit this, but you will know that some thing like artist, model, series character etc, should be clearly divided and shown first / at the top, then all the miscellanous tags, that way is easier to identify right away

Message