winwallhaven, a modern wallhaven desktop app for Windows 10/11

Posts: 12 · Views: 423
  • 39106

    The app is no longer available.

    Last updated
  • 39107

    So, it's the same as Wallhaven?

    Care to give me some more description and tell me, why everyone should use this "modern" Wallhaven apps that you made...

  • 39109

    The app is no longer available.

    Last updated
  • 39130

    Seems cool, though your AI generated icon could be a turn off for some people(myself included). Especially with the site's current stance on AI art.

  • 39131

    The app is no longer available.

    Last updated
  • 39134

    Oh, sorry to hear that. P.S. I didn't mean to sound mean, if I did.

  • 39135

    The app is no longer available.

    Last updated
  • 40277

    I like the app concept itself but since you didn't even give the option to right click and "Download" the file somewhere, I unfortunately have no use for it.

  • 40278

    Whats the point in downloading this when I can just use the website?

  • 40281

    Maybe more personalisation with wallpaper cycling or shuffling.

  • 40289

    "The entire app is AI-generated" and it's PAID??? get outttttttt

  • 40502

    So, this is a wallpaper changer, like Variety on Linux? I noticed that Windows didn't have a wallpaper changer that featured Wallhaven, So, this is something that I might look at for my next Windows machine. Thanks.

Message